Pina Colada Face Mask:
Yesterday, we discussed use of sugar in face masks, and how can we make it a complete skincare regimen for face. Today we will go a step further and discuss how can we utilize the properties of sugar, and add it to a well known recipe to get the maximum benefits for face skin, this recipe is Pina Colada for Face.
Pina Colada is a drink that contains some natural ingredients like pineapple and coconut to be mixed with rum. To use it for face we add yogurt and sugar to make use of the peeling effect of the alpha hydroxy acids, Lactic and Glycolic acids they contain.
According to Wikipedia, there are many varoations of Pina Colada drink like :
* Different proportions may be used. For example, 1 part rum, 2 each of pineapple juice and coconut cream.
* Dark rum may be used.
* Amaretto colada — amaretto substituted for rum
* Belizean piña colada — evaporated milk (e.g., PET Evaporated Milk) instead of coconut cream
* Caribou Lou - Malibu Rum, pineapple juice and 151 rum
* Iguana Colada - piña colada with Midori
* Kahlúa Colada — substitute Kahlúa for the rum
* King Henry or Chi Chi — vodka substituted for rum
* Lava Flow — strawberry daiquiri and piña colada blended together
* Marula Colada - Amarula instead of rum
* Miami Vice — 1/2 strawberry daiquiri poured over 1/2 piña colada (use frozen versions of each, and do not blend together)
* Staten Island Ferry — coconut rum and pineapple juice over ice
* Virgin piña colada or piñita colada — without the rum
As you see we use virgin Pina Colada, and we may use Miami Vice variety for even better results.
- Amazon Goodies Review
- Heavy Cream Facial Masks
- Health News Headlines
- BEST WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT
- Subscribe to waheed-elqalatawy
- Search Amazon
- Social Bookmarking
- Fast Fat Burner
- Blogger TOS
- Plastic Surgery Photos
- Harvard-Public Health
- Blog Dirs