Weight loss has become a huge industry involving billions of dollars. Overweight is a health problem that needs the whole society to care about. This urged people to pump money and pay great attention to research of every aspect of weight gain and loss.
Research offers us new facts and notions about weight issue almost every day, and what were taken for granted is now questionable, like:
- Ephedra is not the best thermogenic (heat producing) agent
- You can not target specific fat at specific areas with exercise
- Weekend calories interrupt your weight loss plan
- Gastric bypass is not the best choice for diabetics
- Reading induces weight loss in teenagers...etc.
On the other hnd, we are bombarded with new weight loss plans almost every day, they are of every kind, many of them claim miracles we never hear about in the media, and others claim scientifically proved and we never read about them in reputable scientific journals.
All these conditions make me thinking a new blog where nothing outside scientific authorized entities is included. I already made my blog and you will find discussion of all of that and more, it is live and running at
Best Way To Lose Weight
- Amazon Goodies Review
- Heavy Cream Facial Masks
- Health News Headlines
- BEST WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT
- Subscribe to waheed-elqalatawy
- Search Amazon
- Social Bookmarking
- Fast Fat Burner
- Blogger TOS
- Plastic Surgery Photos
- Harvard-Public Health
- Blog Dirs