That tissue that is formed of dead cells with no function in the body, is very important to women as it is their natural crown. They feel depressed if they lost it. Hair loss that we are concerned with is the hair over the scalp, it only represents 2 percent of all the hair over the body.
Women try every means including laser to remove any hair that is not present over the head.
In 95 percent of cases of both men and women, it is a common hereditary condition, caused by what is called androgenetic alopecia.
In the old days when pharmacies were mostly using the mortar to dispence medicines, there was a remarkable topical mixture that was composed of the alkaloid Pilocarpine, or any plant containing it like Jaborandi, Salicylic acid, Tar and Panthenol. it worked sometimes.
Loss of hair is treated by either :
* oral anti-estrogens like:
- Spironolactone (Aldactone A)
- Cyproterone Acetate
- Finasteride ( 5 alpha reductase inhibitor)
* And/or the topical Minoxidil 2%, or Minoxidil 5% which is not FDA approved.
Neither of these treatments are cures, and the hair gained from their use will be lost within months of stopping the treatment.
Here are some tips that were gained through experience, which you may try them to help reduce the intensity of the case:
- Remove all you can of the undesired hair
- Eat more protein during the time you suffer from hair loss
- Use a shampoo that contains protein, specially Keratin
- Use a shampoo that contains tar (pine tar or coal tar). Be aware that it may affect the stability of dyed hair color
- Take some supplements that contain Biotin, minerals specially, Iron, and Zinc and may also contain panthenol
- If you have the oral medicines you can make a topical solution, by grindin the tablets in 1 strip and adding them to 100 ml of either Olive oil or alcohol (Vodka)
- Macerate 1 teaspoon of hot chillis in 100 ml of Olive oil for 2 days, rub the head skin with this mixture daily
- Amazon Goodies Review
- Heavy Cream Facial Masks
- Health News Headlines
- BEST WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT
- Subscribe to waheed-elqalatawy
- Search Amazon
- Social Bookmarking
- Fast Fat Burner
- Blogger TOS
- Plastic Surgery Photos
- Harvard-Public Health
- Blog Dirs